Wednesday, May 16, 2018

Blog #4  The journey from the shop to my bowl

The doritos are thrown on the shelf after coming from all over the world but the majority of them are still made in America. I then either drive to the shop or get some form of public transport. If I went in the car this would link in to my non renewable energy source chapter in my old geography book. If I got the luas for example it can link in to urban renewal as the city has been refurbished in the last decade with the new shopping centre Dundrum and the luas line! I then take them home and put them in a bowl, that bowl could have been made anywhere in the world. My bowl at home happened to have been made in Indonesia. I then sprinkle the cheese i bought from Lidl which is not an Irish company therefore bringing in foreign business'. My microwave contains pieces of raw materials which of course links to geography! There is a lot more to my snack of nachos than it seems! I have also a quick five minute video of how doritos are made and how they get from the factory to the shops! All credits are to the original owner of the video.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oc-FDIx1JFA

Image result for foreign countriespictrure: youngisthan.in

xoxo Molly

No comments:

Post a Comment