Wednesday, May 16, 2018


Blog #5  Conclusion


I really enjoyed making this blog. I didn't really believe I could make everything geography related but I think I did it in this blog. I liked doing this because I didn't have to write a boring blog on something I didn't care about. I thought I made this blog quite interesting and keep it about geography. I wanted to put in some personal opinions in here that aren't too geography related.


My reason for doing it on doritos is because I think everyone loves some type of Dorito and would be interested to see where they came from. Doritos can be very versatile and can be used as a late night guilty snack, a nacho with salsa, a crunchy snack to annoy your friend or simply covered in melted mozzarella with chilli. Mozzarella originated from Campania which is a region in Italy so I would like to take this opportunity to give them a huge thank you from me ! According to www.chili.in, chili was invented in Mexico thousands of years ago. Christopher Columbus thought America was India and then got the name of the of the chili wrong because he thought it was a black pepper aka the chile pepper was born. He was the one who made it famous so thank you Columbus!

picture:flickr.com
xoxo Molly



No comments:

Post a Comment