Wednesday, May 16, 2018

Blog #1

An introduction to my blog on doritos.

Hey, my name is Molly Brady and I have decided to start a blog on Doritos.
It may seem like an odd thing to analyse but it is also something I think would be interesting topic to research as I have no idea about the geography of a Dorito.
I have an obsession with the cool original doritos, so I decided to find out where they come from. My teacher says everything has something to do with geography so I want to find out if I can write a good blog on doritos.


I hope this blog is entertaining and I'm going to try and do lots of different aspects to doritos. I'm going to look at where they originated from, why they are so popular all over the world, are different flavours are made differently or in different places why the doritos taste different.



Molly




Image result for doritosGrocerystorefeet.com

No comments:

Post a Comment